Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

34a5fb3f7165e8bb8fb4d66d1bf179e485b6d09ef4d12ac6707ffeef5ce28c2c_large

Is he going to want to be back up though?

I don't think Koeman would play two up top
Maybe not, yet would Berahino? He's had a fair few tiffs with Pulis at WBA for not playing regularly amongst over things, so here wouldn't be ideal.

I'd at least expect Rondon to be able to challenge Rom for places or fill in if necessary; I can't say the same for the young lad.

I don't think he is crap

I mean, Spurs were after him not long ago

For me, he's a talented player who is unsettled at West Brom and needs a fresh start

There's plenty of examples of players on the outs moving to a new club and it rejuvenating them
We can't afford to take a gamble tho. If he's not getting a game for West Brom thats good enough for me.

Van Dijk, Strootman and Sigurdsson would do nicely. Back 4 is stronger, midfield is stronger and Gylfi can add to the attack or cover Rom in a pinch. Plus the wages would be feasible... If Ron can work Depay on loan to cover Bolasie at afcon all the better.

Then address keeper, wing and a true backup striker in the summer.

We were told there was 75 to 100 to spend over the summer, and since we did not spend it....seems now is the time so as not to waste the Stones sale.

In reality we will get the equivalent of Alcaraz, and Niasse and recall McGeady.

No we wouldnt though.

None of them would be in the team. None of them are good enough for what we want to be.

I like Naismith's work rate but he is a very limited footballer. Anichebe actually has a bit of ability but he has the heart of a mouse.

How about we have none of them and get someone better?

Them getting in the team is irrelevant ... we would be swapping two uber gash players for ones of a higher standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back