Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome sweet cheeks. Only seen him a few times but he's a tank of a kid. Like Chalobah too from them lot.

The boy Saido doesn't grab me. I agree we need a striker who won't mind playing second fiddle, and Berahino does fit that, just not convinced he's very good anymore. A flash in the pan. About 2 years ago. Sadly.

Do we need a striker who can play second fiddle though or is it more a case of we need a striekr who doesn't mid being a squad player this season (maybe adjusting to the league if coming from abroad) who is capable of stepping into the number 1 spot when Lukaku leaves in the summer which he looks odds on to do.

Either way Berahino is not good enough, any time i've seen him he seems to go missing in a game (and we have way too many of those types of players already)

I don't think he is crap

I mean, Spurs were after him not long ago

For me, he's a talented player who is unsettled at West Brom and needs a fresh start

There's plenty of examples of players on the outs moving to a new club and it rejuvenating them

Spurs bought Sissoko who is woeful and Jannsen who cant score in a brothel having a black friday sale

He is happy now he back at swansea,cant see him leaving the club.
Can't see him leaving during this January as he seem happy, but the fact they're relegation fodder might force him or the club to move eventually.

He's twenty-seven so still has years left in him and throughout his time in England has provided a good return of goals and assists.

But more than that, he would be perfect to sit behind Rom and finally provide him and our wingers the service and tempo to improve our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back