Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

...I suppose Everton would want a permanent deal but I wouldn't know what fee would be put on him. He could make up his salary with a pleasant signing fee.

He'll get the signing fee regardless I suppose. I reckon it will be a nominal fee at best sadly. Great player on his day but we've seen so little return on his wages.

If the window was to close now I would say it's been satisfactory.

Hardly the big spending spree some keep pontificating about.

Everton back in the big time?
Hardly.

Shopping at Poundland?
No.

Shopping at TK Maxx?
That about sums it up.

If the window was to close now I would say it's been satisfactory.

Hardly the big spending spree some keep pontificating about.

Everton back in the big time?
Hardly.

Shopping at Poundland?
No.

Shopping at TK Maxx?
That about sums it up.

..big money signings are not always the way. Even if we have got mega bucks it's important we get the right type of players in. Going forward, I reckon it will be a mix with a few major signings where that player would make a major difference.

Surely Davies cant be expected to play every game yet though, he will need time on the bench soon enough when he has a few bad games.
He dos;t need to. We have Besic back soon and McCarthy there and Barry to partner Gueye.

There is no rationalising a numb nuts decision.

Said on the day that was one of the best football performances I've seen in recent years. Period.

I hate seeing us get battered. Would never leave a match early but I've been known to switch the TV over from time to time. But couldn't not watch that match. If it hadn't been us on the wrong end I'd have happily watched it over again.

Same brain. I actually said the exact same thing afterwards to the missus (not sure if she was listening). Best performance I can remember seeing in ages. They were unstoppable in every department - blitzkrieg football. The feckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back