Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen that Boro are going in for Jese Rodríguez on loan. Worth a punt for us?

Not seen him play for PSG at all admittedly but thought he looked a decent player whenever i saw him play for Madrid

Can play all across the front line which always helps

Incredibly average player only rated because he has 80+ pace on Fifa. I'm not even joking - that's literally what he is.

There's a reason he's being linked with the likes of Boro, Sunderland, Las Palmas etc.

Incredibly average player only rated because he has 80+ pace on Fifa. I'm not even joking - that's literally what he is.

There's a reason he's being linked with the likes of Boro, Sunderland, Las Palmas etc.

Fair enough. When i saw that Boro were in for him i thought that might be the case but he was rated as a top prospect a few years ago

...and the same principle should have been applied to Besic when considering Schneiderlin.

We needed more players. We play a midfield three. Gibson Cleverley McCarthy Barry are not good enough for us to get to challenging the top 4. Davies has burst on the scene but you can't rely on teenagers to do whole seasons in the same form. That left Barkley and Gueye as two midfielders at the standard Koeman wants, and Besic injured. We needed quality in that position.

It is only a mistake in your eyes, not a fact.

Please pipe down about it until we actually know how it pans out.

Also, discuss it in the Morgan thread ffs.

Only a mad man could be so upset about us signing the best DM of 2014 that it takes over his life.
Best DM in 2014? What award was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back