Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for the hard of learning: we need an upgrade at one position...but not at one we have strength in depth in.

Only two of those ^^^ words were more than one syllable, so maybe that sinks in this time.
3 words learn-ing, up-grade, po-is-tion, I'd proof read if you're gonna attempt to insult peoples intelligence.

Tony Martial not in United's squad at all for tonight.

Think he might be on his way out...would be absolutely ludicrous for us to not at least enquire.

I think they want him out or he really dosent fancy him, as for the fee they paid a lot but that did include silly add ons

Don't understand Jose's gripe with Martial myself. But if he was to go PSG would be in for him I think as Jesé is out the door within the next 6-12 months for me. Already linked with Boro. If we had money that Mr Moshiri was clearly able to brag about on T sport we'd blow boro out the water as if manager could sort out him he'd be great addition. Not sure if mentioned on here before http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38759404

What if McCarthy leaves as has been rumoured and besic can't stay fit, as has been the case the past year or so, would that make buying schneiderlen a bad idea?
Well if Schneiderlin weren't here the likelihood of McCarthy leaving would be zero anyway.

No, you've stated yourself that top 4 has to be the goal over the coming seasons. Therefore the rebuild has to start now. Those players I mentioned aren't good enough. You know it. If Koeman thinks Schneiderlin is, and he becomes available, then you get him.
If Koeman thinks we can get by with just one competent forward then what does that say about his judgement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back