Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd happily throw 60m at martial. Not that it would ever happen
Hasn't shown enough yet to justify that price tag. He's barely showed he's worth the stonking amount Utd paid for him in the first place. He's had a few good performances so far for them, but has he shown anything more than Lennon and Deulofeu did for us?

Ok, for the hard of learning: we need an upgrade at one position...but not at one we have strength in depth in.

Only two of those ^^^ words were more than one syllable, so maybe that sinks in this time.
No worries about it sinking in, I haven't taken your comedy routine seriously for some time :-).

I think the rest of us have a pretty good idea of what needs to be upgraded in the squad, and are both happy with what we have seen, and know the 2-3 more players we need in.

The vast majority of it was add-ons, £35m initial fee wasn't it? Not sure how many of the clauses have been triggered however.

Though if we're looking for a boss player that would be universally accepted by the fans, that would also make the world think "How the eff did they get him?", this is our man.
I wonder if we can't get him for 30? We're gonna have to get use to paying big sums if we are serious about a top 4 challenge next season

I am happy personally with early business. But I have a sneaking feeling that it was done early due to that only being what the board wanted and no more. Koeman said in the summer he wanted 3 or 4 and got Enner. We all know he uses broken english with respect. He says thinks like but okay we must improve if possible. I think he knows full well the will be no more signings and club isn't even rolling out the 'look we tried' spiel like it did in summer.

U turn in form allows club to not have to be held accountable over signings like Enner while we are playing with fire for not having backup to Lukaku.
Do you EVER post anything positive and upbeat? All you ever say is.....we are not buying any one, right doom and gloom merchant you are. We have 1 in Devek don't need a 2nd one

All depends doesn't it, often it's not the assist which is the key ball in the lead up to a goal buit the ball before that, if neither chip in with many but they are constantly feeding Barkley, Davies and the fullback who then provide an assist - does it really matter?
It's the main statistic we've got, generally it's a fairly accurate. Hard to argue that Gueye and Schneiderlin are going to add enough between them creatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back