Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd accept offers for everyone, not one person in that team is irreplaceable and all of them have a distinct like of passion

Lukaku enters his own "I'm to good" world
Barkley doesn't seem to fit into a system
Bolasie is an absolute embarrassment of a footballer
Jags and Baines are past it
Lennon kev and gerry, the only way you'll get a decent 90 minutes is by giving them 30 minutes each
Stek is a second rate goalkeeper

Gueye and Williams maybe the only 2 who would survive, everyone else has a price

If our "form" continues as it is, we have going to have to look at 3 or 4 of the sort of signings Allardyce would have made at Sunderland, just to make them hard to beat and bring in some players who at least can be relied upon for a decent shift.

Carry on as we are until Christmas and January will be a salvage operation, a rescue mission. We can forget about signing the van Dijks of this world, their ambitions will be on another level entirely.

My concern now with today's prices is that the majority of this "warchest" is doing to have to be used to make us competitive for the top seven, hell, even competitive full stop.

The Witsels and Matas of this world become more of a pipe dream with each passing week. I'd give anything now just for players who could at least take some pride in themselves, quality would be an added bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back