Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we will be " going with what we have " ... I'd have liked another striker in ... I know there's still time but I've just a feeling ... I'd probably think we will hear of Rom signing a new contract now

I wonder with Tuesday and Wednesday the final day being a full fixture list will most business be done by the Monday so teams can't concentrate on the games, or will it being all later on the final day?

I wonder with Tuesday and Wednesday the final day being a full fixture list will most business be done by the Monday so teams can't concentrate on the games, or will it being all later on the final day?

January deadline is just the struggling clubs trying to sign other tosh players tbf.

I reckon we've got a move in the pipeline, but we won't be panic-buying.

You haven't seen him try to defend have you ? He might look good on MOTD 4min highlights but hes cost us plenty with mistakes Fletchers goal last week summed him up (33secs in) also nowhere to been seen for the 2nd

If the money can be spent on someone good whos job is attacking then Im happy

i don't think he's any good no, but he's your second top scorer? He's definitely one of your better players, surely?

Nah. Not having that. This guy is the real idiot. Messed up numerous chances at being a professional footballer. We should wash our hands of him and let him find his own way. Don't need the likes of him bringing our club down.
I find comments like this very distasteful. Our greatest ever manager had well-known battles with alcohol addiction that no doubt impacted on all aspects of his life but you won't find many Evertonians saying that he should have been abandoned by the club. Addiction comes in all kinds of forms and for all kinds of reasons, most of which you probably don't understand if you haven't been in that situation. If you want to use this as just another reason to bash the club you claim to support then go ahead, but being so short on empathy isn't a character trait I would be so openly shouting about if I were you.

will be a travesty if rom gets injured between now and the summer without signing anyone in that position, Valencia doesn't score enough goals to be a main striker and isn't very good either, kone needs bin bagging and calvert lewin is injured and has started one top flight game, still time like but [Poor language removed] hell cutting it thin

will be a travesty if rom gets injured between now and the summer without signing anyone in that position, Valencia doesn't score enough goals to be a main striker and isn't very good either, kone needs bin bagging and calvert lewin is injured and has started one top flight game, still time like but [Poor language removed] hell cutting it thin

I feel we've been saying this for about 4 transfer windows now.

madness mate, lukaku is the only striker we've had at the club since the "good" jelavic, the rest have all be awful, and its still not been addressed!

It is a but mental.

I know it's hard to find someone half decent who is happy to come in and be reserve to Lukaku but there must be someone out there?!

If anyone has sky channel 117 there I s an Everon show on tonight at 7. Might have a Koeman interview on it. Last 2 weeks they have MS and Bolasie on it, might provide some transfer gossip, think it's made by the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back