Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that meant to be funny? Depression is serious. And I think I will come back to that thread as people are much nicer there.
Listen mate I observe the rules on here...dont post much If it appears that I may have even made a reference to depression then sincere apologies...much STOP the negativity its soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring along with the orange guy as well while Im a roll......to reiterate I dont treat any reference to depression lightly(having been treated a while back with it ) Up the toffs

Listen mate I observe the rules on here...dont post much If it appears that I may have even made a reference to depression then sincere apologies...much STOP the negativity its soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring along with the orange guy as well while Im a roll......to reiterate I dont treat any reference to depression lightly(having been treated a while back with it ) Up the toffs

Go to bed mate and stop digging a very big hole for yourself x

Go to bed mate and stop digging a very big hole for yourself x
..I made a reference to the negativity it came out wrong..I apologised...no hole Ive dug ..everyone is bored because nothing is HAPPENING on the transfer front...jeez the crap Ive read on here the time Ive been on here..Been right through Kipper and now here...Im ok with my responses and comments apart maybe one tonight...Not getting lectured by you by the way

Is that one sentence??

Wow

..I made a reference to the negativity it came out wrong..I apologised...no hole Ive dug ..everyone is bored because nothing is HAPPENING on the transfer front...jeez the crap Ive read on here the time Ive been on here..Been right through Kipper and now here...Im ok with my responses and comments apart maybe one tonight...Not getting lectured by you by the way

I'm not lecturing mate, it's called friendly advice.

Ps - if you don't like " the crap " you read on here, it's quite easy, don't come on here ?.

I'm not lecturing mate, it's called friendly advice.

Ps - if you don't like " the crap " you read on here, it's quite easy, don't come on here ?.
I come on here as Im a blue...go the game home and away(which is incidental)and have a need to be kept in the loop of all thing Everton...reference the crap...yes lots of cool talk on here mainly... but some crap and it generally the same people..and the negativity got to me (last on the subject as im done with it) we are on the up and if people cant see that well...Its all about opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back