Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come on here as Im a blue...go the game home and away(which is incidental)and have a need to be kept in the loop of all thing Everton...reference the crap...yes lots of cool talk on here mainly... but some crap and it generally the same people..and the negativity got to me (last on the subject as im done with it) we are on the up and if people cant see that well...Its all about opinions

Tomorrow is another day mate. It'll all seem better in the morning x

I come on here as Im a blue...go the game home and away(which is incidental)and have a need to be kept in the loop of all thing Everton...reference the crap...yes lots of cool talk on here mainly... but some crap and it generally the same people..and the negativity got to me (last on the subject as im done with it) we are on the up and if people cant see that well...Its all about opinions

bed now

..I made a reference to the negativity it came out wrong..I apologised...no hole Ive dug ..everyone is bored because nothing is HAPPENING on the transfer front...jeez the crap Ive read on here the time Ive been on here..Been right through Kipper and now here...Im ok with my responses and comments apart maybe one tonight...Not getting lectured by you by the way

You sound like my mental sister.

Sevilla got more chance of a title than atletico

It's completely unfair to compare those two with our situation. In a matter of a few years (hopefully), we'll be regular title contenders. This is being very optimistic. That being said, Atletico and Sevilla will never truly be actual title contenders. The Barca- Real Madrid dominance is far stronger than what Chelsea and City have here.

Some people seem to spend every waking minute on this forum and think it makes their opinion more worthy and more valid than not only match goers, but also those who don't air their views all day long on the forum.

I hope you do return.

People do realise that January is pretty much an emergency window right?

And that spending between 27.5 and 35 million pounds on a highly rated youngster and a proven top-6 Premier League standard midfielder is pretty much more than any other club in the league? As well as shifting some dead weight on loan.

Obviously, like any of you, I want some signings, but wind it in with the negativity, expect a busier summer, but maybe one more first team squad player to come in January, absolute maximum. Maybe a youth player or 2.

Personally, I think we look fine until summer.

People do realise that January is pretty much an emergency window right?

And that spending between 27.5 and 35 million pounds on a highly rated youngster and a proven top-6 Premier League standard midfielder is pretty much more than any other club in the league? As well as shifting some dead weight on loan.

Obviously, like any of you, I want some signings, but wind it in with the negativity, expect a busier summer, but maybe one more first team squad player to come in January, absolute maximum. Maybe a youth player or 2.

Personally, I think we look fine until summer.
Mate, are you new to the internet? We need lots of signings and we need them NOW

So since we have gone back to being negative and fighting with each other again for the fourth time or so on this thread... Does that mean that VVD is in Merseyside having a pint with Gibbo talking about what number he will wear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back