Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I reckon McCarthy might have to force this deal if he wants it to happen. My understanding is if he puts in a transfer request he forgoes his % and we get an extra £2m.

The other point, if we wait until the summer to sell it counts as 'income' for that window. This could be the key factor.
Just loan him with an agreed no comeback sale with Paynment first day of the new Stcc year.

Similar to cleverly deal if Watford stay up the rumours were they have to sign him for £8million.

The McCarthy deal could be the similar but no clauses simply payment in the summer regardless of what happens

...I reckon McCarthy might have to force this deal if he wants it to happen. My understanding is if he puts in a transfer request he forgoes his % and we get an extra £2m.

The other point, if we wait until the summer to sell it counts as 'income' for that window. This could be the key factor.
I think he will go for around 19m deadline day personally.

Should be selling McCarthy for anything more than £18m, he's arguably fifth choice now and Besic can slot into that lofty position in the pecking order.

Thats it really. Did a great job, and surprised most on here when he pitched up.

But in the prime of his career, it would be wrong to hang onto the lad when he is next seasons League Cup pick. Owes us nothing, a decent/fair fee, and with good wishes the lad gets games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back