Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea but he decided to keep them and handed them new contracts (Gibbo?).

Gibson's contract was up after Martinez left, there were no promises made, Gibson said he had other offers on the table, but said he stayed after the club came and spoke to him to say they would like to offer him a new contract, nothing to do with Martinez.

Also, it made sense giving Oviedo a 1 year extension as cover for Baines.

Damn, I still had a tiny bit of hope left in me.....
https://www.whoscored.com/News/qUYXavWHVU-OgSb_XE0uQg/Show/

Addressing Arsenal’s back four has become a priority for Arsene Wenger with Per Mertesacker's long-term future at the club in doubt and Laurent Koscielny now the wrong side of 30.

Shows the quality of that reporter mate, Mertsacker signed a new contract about 13 days ago, they also recalled a centre back as well, Arsenal aren't buying any cb this window

YERRRRS

Darron-Gibson-and-Bryan-Oviedo.jpg
Oviedo has such a beautiful smile, goodbye my love.

can you imagine if you had written some of those posts and read them back to yourself and thought "yep, I wrote that and it's sound".

We all know what he is anyway mate, so basically he's fooling absolutely no one, wasting lots of his time posting and will dissapear in about 2 weeks or when he gets banned whichever comes first

Anyway, shipping out players who've been told they're not part of the manager's plans is not only good business it removes any potential disquiet behind the scenes. You don't want disgruntled pro's potentially stirring it up as they have an axe to grind.

Koeman is making this squad his own, he'll need at least another window to get it as he wants it though.

The previous manager reckoned it was the best squad we'd had since the 80's, many of them are now are getting bombed out of the club.

Gibson's contract was up after Martinez left, there were no promises made, Gibson said had other offers on the table, but said he stayed after the club came and spoke to him to say they would like to offer him a new contract, nothing to do with Martinez.

Maybe. We all don't know the truth anyway.

It was more likely to make sure we get a fee cos he was 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back