Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Gibs and Oviedo officially gone on permanent, chances are up that we may make a move before the window closes and bring people in. We have the Keane rumors and now the Emerson rumors. I wouldn't mind seeing them brought in but it isn't a big statement signing. I still say we need to make a big offer for VVD, summertime he is going somewhere bigger unless we snatch him now

There's no way we (or probably anyone else for that matter) are spending £40m+ on a centre back in January who can't play for another 3 months

Throw the season away?? We have not used the players we got rid of at all... we are fine without them
But if we pick up injuries at all then you will see it come through.

We have 3 wide players now including lookman. No cover for baines really, if kone goes then very little attacking back up. Granted Gibson and Cleverley may have not have got a game at all but oviedo del Bolasie would have done this season.

There's no way we (or probably anyone else for that matter) are spending £40m+ on a centre back in January who can't play for another 3 months
Lets think of it this way, I would pay that much for a player who I know how good they are but they would be out for 3 months I would definitely still jump on it. If we could buy a player like Messi but they were out for 3 months you wouldn't do it? I know that is a terrible comparison but VVD is a great defender and if we don't do it we will have to compete with City and other clubs in the summer for him.

But if we pick up injuries at all then you will see it come through.

We have 3 wide players now including lookman. No cover for baines really, if kone goes then very little attacking back up. Granted Gibson and Cleverley may have not have got a game at all but oviedo del Bolasie would have done this season.
Understandable... I do not think the team would have let all of these players go without a plan though. I think we will be making moves before the window closes

He looks like Jimmy Corkhill, but with a massive red nose, due to all the drinking he does.

You won't be able to miss him.

Will you be waving the purple dildo about as usual, so he'll know who you are ?.
I was actually thinking of driving up there for a few hours but my brother called me an absolute whopper and it destroyed the idea on me.
I shouldn't have mentioned it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back