Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love him here but there aren't many clubs around who would look at that and do it. You'd basically get two or three games out of him this season - having had to pay him his £100k per week or whatever it is for the three months beforehand for no return

He'll be going nowhere this window - if we sign Keane tomorrow, we will not be buying him in the summer either
... why not both, Williams is getting older... gotta use that Mosh/Stones/Arteta money somehow

Don't worry mate we've got the money from sunderland that money gone straight for lookman

Don't rule out Mccarthy being sold for 20 to balance the books

With additional transfers of Del boy Clevelery and Ourmar in summer we will be in the negative net spend one way or another.

The lad from burnley will not be joining and the phrase 'it's hard in jan for transfers' are already out in the presser.

The will be no questions on walsh's accountability for signing Enner or fact he's had half a year in a job and best he could come up with is Belshoddy from Belgium. Joke

Think you need to watch this Moriarity...

Interesting that the line about us not looking for a striker today from Koemans presser wasn't quite as clear cut as that really

Question was phrased are you looking at bringing in a backup striker to rom, and was answered as Valencia is fine as roms backup

Ofc we could be looking at a striker to start alongside rom instead of mirallas... In which case the answer was perfectly genuine and honest

If we sign keane this window it would increase the chances of adding VVD in the summer.

Williams is a year older and Jags will have probably gone.

Mori is not the long term answer so that leaves Holgate and (Keane).

Easily enough room for a prime aged Centre half to join.

If RFM were to leave, maybe, but I don't see it myself - also think that if RFM leaves, a naturally left-footed centre half might be a better idea

Interesting that the line about us not looking for a striker today from Koemans presser wasn't quite as clear cut as that really

Question was phrased are you looking at bringing in a backup striker to rom, and was answered as Valencia is fine as roms backup

Ofc we could be looking at a striker to start alongside rom instead of mirallas... In which case the answer was perfectly genuine and honest
It was well answered on the spot, that's for sure. Answered the question as it was phrased. I'm sure whoever asked it must have been kicking themselves for not asking the real question of whether we are looking for a secondary striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back