Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stones sale thing was an excuse the was no intention of signing anyone for big money as demonstrated by this window and our back to back negative net spend coupled with the fact manager has confirmed enner was his plan all along and that it was not a panic loan as some would of lead you to believe

Mate...are you 12 and - as well as recently discovering your pubes - have you also recently determined what a 'net spend' is?

Turn it in FFS...no-one's arsed, it's deadline day, have a biscuit, watch the telly & cross your fingers.

If we sign up, sound, if we don't, sound also 'cos we shipped a lot of crap.

It's win-win kiddo, cool yer beans...

Besides, SAKHO'll be off to PALACE soon, that should liven it all up a bit eh...;)

Kone (permanent) and Lennon (loan) rumoured to be on their way out as well, according to SSN.

this will be a day long remembered

Would prefer more incoming players but...

Shipping out

Mgeady
Niasse
Cleverley
Selling Gibson
Selling Oviedo
Shipping out Gerry ( I wouldn't have minded if he stayed tbh)

Maybe selling McCarthy
And shifting Lennon

Kone would be th icing on the cake
And bringing in

Bolasie
Stek
Lookman
snides
Valencia ( I know he's crap)
Williams In transfers and also blooding Davies and holgate....

That's pretty impressive in RK first 6 months

Getting that much money in and that much dead wood out... all while improving the team... is a lot more than I expected tbh

This is a strange TDD on here today... It's remarkably calm, hardly any heads falling off.

What has happened to the GOT of TDD that I used to know and spend my day spamming F5, instead of doing some work?

Even if some of these players may not have got a game, getting rid of them all in one go so to speak is going to cause issues somewhere down the line. I'm all for shipping them all out in one go for sure, if we just glided over to may and actually did something in the summer finally then it all works out well.

just to offer a suggestion, what if at some point between now and may we have the following players out; Lukaku, mirallas, baines. Say we lose them for 3 weeks for arguments sake, we then have kone as back up to valencia, no left back cover, and only 2 wingers who then would have to play 90 minutes, one of which is only 18. That probably won't happen i know but could you see a team without key back up like that getting results in the league? which is then points dropped, something we cannot afford for simply selling the squad to prove a point.

Mate...are you 12 and - as well as recently discovering your pubes - have you also recently determined what a 'net spend' is?

Turn it in FFS...no-one's arsed, it's deadline day, have a biscuit, watch the telly & cross your fingers.

If we sign up, sound, if we don't, sound also 'cos we shipped a lot of crap.

It's win-win kiddo, cool yer beans...

Besides, SAKHO'll be off to PALACE soon, that should liven it all up a bit eh...;)
Ignore him mate, wum or red.

I'm of the opinion we will see no further incoming business this window, which I would be absolutely fine with.

If by some outside chance Koeman, Walsh & Co. do manage to weave a little bit of magic, it will only make a good start to 2017 even better.

You Blues ......

This is a strange TDD on here today... It's remarkably calm, hardly any heads falling off.

What has happened to the GOT of TDD that I used to know and spend my day spamming F5, instead of doing some work?

We won all our league games in January. If we had lost them this place would be going batshhh crazy now.

Funny how we are reasonably happy with our team as it stands, but in November/December it was like EVERYONE OUT! and the RS are having the exact opposite issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back