Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come?

I posted way back about reading the list of incomings and outgoings on Koemans first day and what many would have thought of it then.

Granted there's more context to all decisions made now, but overall I am not exactly over the moon bout the work done across two transfer windows.

It may look totally different in retrospect by the end of the summer window but as of right now, if nobody else comes in I am not overly impressed. Without going into the argument with you about his quality or lack of....Bolasie is our top signing. Not good IMO

Moshiri “We have no restrictions to spend”

Martinez 'We can compete with anyone in world football with finances'

What's difference? one was called a con man and other is held up as a hero because he painted the stadium and talked a good game at AGM

Jesus get a grip, we shouldn't spend for the sake of it

He wanta Keane and we might have to wait

handbag-o.gif

LOL lads can't wait til someone does that dead funny harry redknapp joke and photo, cracks me up that lads. Great site.

Moshiri “We have no restrictions to spend”

Martinez 'We can compete with anyone in world football with finances'

What's difference? one was called a con man and other is held up as a hero because he painted the stadium and talked a good game at AGM
One bought crap, the other one bought clear first team players.

It'd be nice to get another two in...we shall see. Keane and an attacker. There is still some time left, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back