Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

who for? gathering dust them babies waiting to be filled by?.... name your choices best one wins some proper ITK stuff!

Rom will get 9 after a new deal, new winger in the summer will get 7 if Del leaves permanently, Schneiderlin might go to 4 unless we get another holding midfielder in. I suspect all 4 and 7 will be new additions.

HK, how would I know who is available to transfer? I'm a poster on a forum.

Because if anyone is made available by his club he would have moved to his new club already in this window. And if Koeman thinks a striker or forward is available and worths the gamble he would have made a bid. The reality is such player is not available at this time of the window that's why he is not signed like Schneiderlin and Lookman. And you still have not answered who do you think is better than Mirallas and this club could have signed to provide assistance to Lukaku and Barkley?

Caio Emerson could be with us in Feb if reports of us being close are true? We.wont know though as nothing can be announced before his 18th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back