Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp

He'll become free to sign for anyone on his birthday. Even if he agrees to join us it can't be until his birthday. His club will get a token development fee, prob around 250k if we get him.
Ahh ok makes sense... doesn't seem like he would be a first time player right away though, as much as I love bringing in youth players I'm not sure they are ready for first team play and that is what we need

Well, we've arguably improved form since. So it's a conundrum.

I really liked what we saw of Bolasie by the way.

Because we didn't keep giving an outball to a braindead player who just smashed balls into the box (or miles past it) for a laugh.

Obviously he's going to be the leading assist maker if he's the only one tasked with getting the ball into the box. That doesn't mean he was actually good at it, and our form showed that - since he's gone, we're actually playing with a bit of craft and invention.

Useless player, complete waste of money.

Jay Rodriguez to WBA. I think he could have done a job for us

SHAREDRodriguez staying put
612e6134-12fe-4994-a766-1b101b1e8a1a.jpg

Ian Dennis

Senior football reporter

Posted at19:43
West Brom wanted a striker and a defender.

They were interested in Jay Rodriguez and I think the player would be keen.

He needs to get away but Southampton are insistent he would stay put.

Well, we've arguably improved form since. So it's a conundrum.

I really liked what we saw of Bolasie by the way.

Is funny that we have actually looked better without Bolaise. Think the problem was when he played it was all about just getting the ball up to him, since his injury we've started playing footy a bit more, spreading the play.

Because we didn't keep giving an outball to a braindead player who just smashed balls into the box (or miles past it) for a laugh.

Obviously he's going to be the leading assist maker if he's the only one tasked with getting the ball into the box. That doesn't mean he was actually good at it, and our form showed that - since he's gone, we're actually playing with a bit of craft and invention.

Useless player, complete waste of money.

Oh right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back