Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I stated a few days ago, It's only teams at the bottom who panic buy this late on, Palace/Hull/Boro/Sunderland all getting bodies in to try and stay up

Burnley got brady done. He would have been a nice replacement for baines. Attacking wing back. Excellent set piece delievery. Baines hasnt been pushed for his place in years. And despite recent form i think the great servant is past his best

It will be significant, but we had a profit of in excess of 40 million to go wild with and take advantage of and never.

It would need the selling of Rom or Barkley to enable a spending spree of paying top wages to get players in.

Just so I'm thinking correctly, we would be better off selling say Barkley for 30 mill as opposed to Lukaku for 40mill due to the profit made from Barkley being greater to enable us to increase the wage budget?

Did we end it better? Got rid of some deadwood but really didn't bring anyone in to replace them. One injury away from Enner leading the line.....oh happy days!

Spider-Man and lookman mate are good additions and binning of the players sitting of getting a wedge for doing some keep ups in training is a good window.

Yearh if lukaku gets injured were playing probably Kev up top but let's hope lukaku stays fit tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back