Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of the BUT WHAT IF ROM GETS INJURED complaining. There was no adequate substitute on offer who would have been happy to sit on our bench and do almost nothing. You can't buy what's not on sale.

It would have been a decent window, but we have wasted the profit from the Stones sale.

A big player will have to be sold in the summer to pay the wages of the new signings.

I know jack about this sort of stuff but how come we need to sell big to purchase when teams like Palace can splash on Benteke and Cabaye in one window without selling anyone for a meaningful sum?

At the AGM Friend.

Think both have 18months left on their contracts??? Thats the important factor, Roms book value will be greater than Ross, due to Ross being "free", but not a major difference IMO, could be wrong like.

Please retract your comments regarding a potential sale of Romelu Lukaku Friend. I don't think I can cope with this.

How will the Twitterati spin this tomorrow?

Here's a handy guide

• Only crap clubs do business late
  • All hail Ron's ruthlessness
  • We always thought the new Everton would balance the books
  • ...er except when we said about £100m net spends like...
  • 'Some fans still whingeing' (monkey emoji and response from lickspittle @KUEFC09U2 )
  • Moshiri making all the right moves etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back