January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Dijk and Schneiderlin are the rumours I want to be true the most. Depay on loan with option to buy would be excellent bussines as well. Than a goalkeeper (Pickford?) and a striker would give me confidence for our run in till the end of the season. Sadly I can see Schneiderlin happening, van Dijk not so.

Should we really spend 40 million on a defender van dijk? We should be buying two cb for that kind of money. We will never spend 40 million on a defender

Van Dijk and Schneiderlin are the rumours I want to be true the most. Depay on loan with option to buy would be excellent bussines as well. Than a goalkeeper (Pickford?) and a striker would give me confidence for our run in till the end of the season. Sadly I can see Schneiderlin happening, van Dijk not so.

VVD = RS

He's got more higher profile suitors than us so won't happen.

People need to stop seeing rumours and automatically believing them, shooting them down as 'not good enough', and then cry-arsing when they don't happen.

A few of the targets made have been very questionable. Ffs, Sissoko??

I mentioned on here the other day that I covered Napoli v Inter.

Gabbiadini put in a more complete CF display than Lukaku has in a good while.

He was every where.

Pressed inter's defence, held the ball up and linked the play. Ran in behind and dropped deep.

Played very, very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back