January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasnt really kicked on as he should have mate.

8 in 24 in the SPL is not great.

strikers go through spells. Guidetti is like for like with Lukaku too. Tall but better ball skills. would be a good option and have something to prove and has worked well and with Koeman before. if we sold Lukaku for £60m and bought Guidetti for £10M I would not be complaining.

strikers go through spells. Guidetti is like for like with Lukaku too. Tall but better ball skills. would be a good option and have something to prove and has worked well and with Koeman before.

We need somebody like Zlatan, big tall player who can hold the ball up, shield the ball and pick a pass, everything 6 foot 3 Lukaku should be doing.

strikers go through spells. Guidetti is like for like with Lukaku too. Tall but better ball skills. would be a good option and have something to prove and has worked well and with Koeman before. if we sold Lukaku for £60m and bought Guidetti for £10M I would not be complaining.

I don't really rate Guidetti

Was a comparative failure at Celtic when put against Dembele and The Thumb

We need somebody like Zlatan, big tall player who can hold the ball up, shield the ball and pick a pass, everything 6 foot 3 Lukaku should be doing.

Weird isnt it? Back to goal, ball to feet, ping a simple pass to the side is actually quite a simple thing to do. Is Goodison dead lumpy or something?

We should open with that in negotiations, that'll make a top striker want to come here!

If he goes, it will be in summer, in the meantime we need some back up in Jan, so a Long level guy is what we're looking at

Sorry to speak truths Friend

Stop with the Shane Long madness Mikey, it makes baby Jesus cry.

Pelle would have been ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back