January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Again, sorry to speak the truth

That's the sort of player we'll be getting if we get a striker

Someone that level on a two year deal, with our new first choice striker getting signed in the summer once Lukaku is sold

It's the truth to you.

In actual reality we've not been linked with either as neither will be coming here. Even though Shane Long tried to flash his knickers at us.

Berahino is perfect, even though people are refusing to see it

Decent player in desperate need of a fresh start who will relish the chance to prove his doubters wrong and won't kick up a fuss when he's offered to play back up to Rom and is proven at PL level

He can sit on a bench at WBA because Pulis doesn't like him or he can come to Everton at a genuine chance at getting his career back on track

Still young and will have resale value if he comes good

This is a perfect chance to get him pretty cheap as contract is up soon, and if we sign him I'm going on record now that we will either sell him for a profit a few years down the line or he'll be with us for a decent amount of time and will contribute

Number 1 priority has to be a first choice keeper, Stek and Robles are capable back ups but this is the area we still haven't covered properly since Howard started his decline in form

Number 2, 3 and 4 need to be guaranteed starters, someone to play alongside Idrissa post AFCON, someone to take charge in midfield from an attacking sense and a proper back to both support Rom and be an adequate replacement to give him a breather now and again. Another CB to phase out Jags would be nice too

Decent player in desperate need of a fresh start who will relish the chance to prove his doubters wrong and won't kick up a fuss when he's offered to play back up to Rom and is proven at PL level

He can sit on a bench at WBA because Pulis doesn't like him or he can come to Everton at a genuine chance at getting his career back on track

This is a perfect chance to get him pretty cheap as contract is up soon, and if we sign him I'm going on record now that we will either sell him for a profit a few years down the line or he'll be with us for a decent amount of time and will contribute

People mocked you over Van Dijk Mikey.

Lookman looks much better than him already. No to Berahino. Lookman has swagger and arrogance and can play wide or up front. Lookman is the new Rooney!

It's the truth to you.

In actual reality we've not been linked with either as neither will be coming here. Even though Shane Long tried to flash his knickers at us.

Sorry mate, but if you think we're getting a top striker in Jan, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed, unless Koeman is going to switch to 4-4-2 permanently and makes that clear to the newbie, and I don't think he will

Soz

He's perfect for you. Doesn't mean he is to everyone else.

He's not even getting a game for West Brom is he?!

Rumours did the rounds that wasn't that pullis didn't rate him but rather wanted to sell him due to pullis getting nice backhanders from the deal. Allegedly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back