January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter to you though? If it really, for whatever reason annoys you, just don't click on it.
I click out of curiousity.

I don't post much because, not running the charade yet again only to see the new niasse/gardner/traore/Mcgeady/no-one/stones (whilst he was a kid) roll in on deadline day with a picture of bill shrugging his shoulders and jim white shouting the owners name across the radio.

I click out of curiousity.

I don't post much because, not running the charade yet again only to see the new niasse/gardner/traore/Mcgeady/no-one/stones (whilst he was a kid) roll in on deadline day with a picture of bill shrugging his shoulders and jim white shouting the owners name across the radio.

Then you are part of the madness that you seem to despise.

I actually don't rate Hoolahan

Heaton is deffo a yes from me though

As for a number 10, I'm not sure really

Cazorla maybe?

That satisfy you @neil999 ?

Always shocks me how actual old Hoolahan is. But then I remember seeing him play for Blackpool what must be about 83 years ago now.

And yes, I reckon we'd all want Heaton. We've liked him a long time haven't we mate?

We wouldn't get Cazorla sadly. But I like that you picked him. I wonder if there's a young version of him somewhere we could steal for a few quid.

Always shocks me how actual old Hoolahan is. But then I remember seeing him play for Blackpool what must be about 83 years ago now.

And yes, I reckon we'd all want Heaton. We've liked him a long time haven't we mate?

We wouldn't get Cazorla sadly. But I like that you picked him. I wonder if there's a young version of him somewhere we could steal for a few quid.

Make a Pickford move. (see what I did there?) :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back