January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need one midget. all the great teams had at least one.

somebody else can do my research to back up my fact

Salah looks great everytime I've seen him. Absolutely lethal and looks one of the worlds best in some moments of play. Works hard too. 41,876,987mil and he's ours

Baines and the boy Gana use up our entire midget count, we arent allowed anymore.

New FIFA rules.

Just think, with Rooney, Depay and Schneiderlin, we'd have 3 players not good enough to get into a team that has 1 point more than us. What a step in the right direction!

6598956-Close-up-portrait-of-distressed-businessman-with-hands-on-his-face-white-background--Stock-Photo.jpg

I'm aware of talks that have taken place and suggested wages of £150,000 a week offered by Everton but have not heard there is agreement.

ffs, esk mate, if you ever meet the money grabbing so and so can you make him aware that he loves this club and should be willing to play for free for us, like most of us on here would do, despite not being able to finance it. He's on 300k a week atm isn't he? seriously don't understand what in life he'll never be able to afford. I know we have the money, and he's taking a 50% wage cut but still, surely he knows he shouldn't be taking that much money off us if it goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back