January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Rooney take a 50% pay cut when he only has a few years left as a player ?

You think his agent and family would let him even if he wanted to ?

ffs, esk mate, if you ever meet the money grabbing so and so can you make him aware that he loves this club and should be willing to play for free for us, like most of us on here would do, despite not being able to finance it. He's on 300k a week atm isn't he? seriously don't understand what in life he'll never be able to afford. I know we have the money, and he's taking a 50% wage cut but still, surely he knows he shouldn't be taking that much money off us if it goes through.

Not a single 1 of us would sign for Everton for 150k if they knew they could get 500k in China.

And not 1 of us would play for free.

Not a single 1 of us would sign for Everton for 150k if they knew they could get 500k in China.

And not 1 of us would play for free.
Shocking blue you Goat, not only would I play for free, I would offer to donate my 150k a week to a fund that allows the likes of osman and hibbert to live as kings, as gratitude to the tremendous service such servants gave us, anything left over I would put to the cost of LED lighting to see Goodison refurbished back to its proud state, as it was 100 years ago

#TrueBlue #PlayFoFree #TheGashPlayerRetirementFund

This may of been mentioned/asked already, but given we made money off selling Stones this year and with regard to STCC/FFP, do we have to use that gain in this January window and grow our wage bill or risk losing it?

Last edited:
This may of been mentioned/asked already, but given we made money off selling Stones this year (Stones), and with regard to STCC/FFP, do we have to use that gain in this January window and grow our wage bill or risk losing it?
Lose it in the summer like it never happened mate.

Mata, Schneiderlin and 20m for Lukaku.
Done, done and done.

Use the money plus Stones left overs for a keeper and somebody who actually tries when on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back