January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFS, it's not my money, seriously, is that it. Then everyone else wants £150k a week, our so called stars, where does it end, we don't earn enough off the field.

Not yet...

But soon...

Nah in all seriousness 150k is steep, but in the event (an unlikely one I believe btw) that we did sign him, would anyone actually expect him to be on less than that?

First time poster here and I'm a yank so I'm sure this opinion will get bashed, but John Brooks (Hertha Berlin) would be the perfect complement to Williams. Lad is 23, can play out of the back with the ball as well as any, crunch a hard tackle and eats up anything in the air. He did just sign a contract extension last year, but Everton need to snap him up now before one of the big guns steps in, i.e. Bayern, Dortmund, etc..

First time poster here and I'm a yank so I'm sure this opinion will get bashed, but John Brooks (Hertha Berlin) would be the perfect complement to Williams. Lad is 23, can play out of the back with the ball as well as any, crunch a hard tackle and eats up anything in the air. He did just sign a contract extension last year, but Everton need to snap him up now before one of the big guns steps in, i.e. Bayern, Dortmund, etc..

Hello there. Can't say i've seen this guy play. Does he start on the regs for Hertha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back