January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's their best center half by a load. Has made Team of the Week a couple times this year. Still has lapses in concentration, but that's to be expected due to his age. Not one to be biased towards Yanks as I've seen too many flame out after being highly touted, but Brooks will likely go on to be the first "world class" American player in my opinion. Think an early Boateng for comparisons sake

Remember seeing him at the last world cup and was quietly impressed!
Then again i was quietly impressed with Deandre Yedlin too

Boudebouz (Montpellier, attacking midfielder, 26, 7 goals and 2 assists in Ligue 1 in 15 games - nicknamed the silent genius). Scored vs PSG this weekend. One minor "problem" is that he will play in the AFCON with Argelia.
Carlgren (AIK, goalkeeper, 23, won the euro U21 last year with Sweden, not yet to renew contract with current club where he played for the last 3 seasons). Does very few mistakes if any, a goalkeeper with very quick reactions a bit similar to De Gea imo. Part of the national team. Kept 14 clean sheets in 29 games this season.
Isak (AIK, striker, a 17-year wonderkid labelled "the next Zlatan" and a player even Zlatan himself has recommended PSG to buy).

Boudebouz (Montpellier, attacking midfielder, 26, 7 goals and 2 assists in Ligue 1 in 15 games - nicknamed the silent genius). Scored vs PSG this weekend. One minor "problem" is that he will play in the AFCON with Argelia.
Carlgren (AIK, goalkeeper, 23, won the euro U21 last year with Sweden, not yet to renew contract with current club where he played for the last 3 seasons). Does very few mistakes if any, a goalkeeper with very quick reactions a bit similar to De Gea imo. Part of the national team. Kept 14 clean sheets in 29 games this season.
Isak (AIK, striker, a 17-year wonderkid labelled "the next Zlatan" and a player even Zlatan himself has recommended PSG to buy).

Haha, I suggested Boudebouz a while ago as well. He's basically Mahrez. But yeh, going to AFCON means it's pointless getting him IMO.

No idea about the other ones.

I'd be happy with Schneiderlin, Depay and Fonte, plus a striker.

Would prefer a younger CB but if it is true S'ton are prepared to let him leave (and Ed Aarons is a good writer who knows his stuff - he fully called the Bolasie deal IIRC) then I'd be all over him for the right price. Solid as a rock.

???????????

(I have heard he's good though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back