Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing how Janssen's turned out, I'd avoid that one like the plague.

Dutch players are hit and miss. Haller might be great, might be average/poor, either way we have to take a slight gamble on some players because what we haven isn't good enough.

Unless you have big money and are an attrative club you have to make educated bets. I'd sign Haller if we can, he looks good in his highlight videos.

I like Remy in the right team he could still score goals for fun in this league like most players theses days followed the money ruined his career still a good shout for back up though Berahino is another contract up in summer i think?? pretty sure he'll end up back to his best once he moves potential is there can be used on either wing too considering he would cost nothing worth a punt

surely there'd be a tribunal fee similar to ings?

What would be the point in buying Ghezzal and then not being able to play him for another month due to the ACON...

Because there will still be games left after he comes back from the ACON.

We need a creative right winger and he will be a snip.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/everton-learn-club-brugge-price-for-stefano-denswil-4152266

Everton learn Club Brugge price for Stefano Denswil
by Paul Vegas13 days ago< 500 reads

thumb_3461_default_large.jpeg

Club Brugge are willing to sell Everton target Stefano Denswil in January.

Everton chief Steve Walsh has been tracking Denswil this season and his club are aware of the interest.

The 23 year-old only penned a new deal with Club Brugge to 2020 last week, however management will sell for the right price.

HLN says Everton can sign Denswil for €10 million.

Along with the Blues, AS Monaco and AC Milan are also interested in the stopper.

can take a free-kick, offers a goal threat in the air, nice passer. replacement for Funes Mori?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back