Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a goalkeeper, one central midfielder and one left-winger. I cannot see Koeman signing an expensive striker to replace Valencia who has not been needed yet.

money talks though. how much would you pay for him if you were in charge? Sunderland have Mannone too.

I'd pay a lot.

But Moyes will not sell his no.1 goalkeeper (and neither will Ellis, for that matter) half-way through the campaign barring stupid money.

I'd hope we'd be willing to pay it, but... I don't think we will.

Mannone is injured I believe, which is why Pickford got his chance in the first place.

I'd pay a lot.

But Moyes will not sell his no.1 goalkeeper (and neither will Ellis, for that matter) half-way through the campaign barring stupid money.

Mannone is injured I believe, which is why Pickford got his chance in the first place.

Moyes might take a few more of his ex-players. Gibson & Oviedo plus £17m might tempt him!

I'd pay a lot.

Have to be careful buying Keepers from struggling teams as their stats, and weetabix performances, can often flatter to deceive. When you're facing twice as many shots as everyone else you'll usually pull off twice as many saves. Just look at that clown Mignolet

Squad needs a big over-haul, too many failures in that squad. Too many times have we been smashed all over the place...with the same faces in the team.

Yep, Saturday wasn't a one off. It's happened far too many times and it's the same players who are part of it.

Like you said Pabbers, we need a massive overhaul and an injection of fresh blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back