Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that in January or in the summer we will sign a midfielder in the Gibson mould but without the injury or alcohol issues. We will sign a midfield general who will dictate the pace of our game and become the midfield general we lack at present. I don't believe that Barry, Gueye, Besic or Davies fit that mould and in the mid to longer term they will be fighting for the place alongside this new signing.
We were told we were interested in Strootman and I don't know if that is true but I think that is the kind of player we will be looking for.

stephen n'zonzi could be that player

Can't say that I have ever watched him that closely but I thought he was a more hardworking industrious kind rather than the controlling midfield general kind.

check out his performances for sevilla this season.. he's bossing it. whether he would come to us is another question tho.

hes at a good age (27) and also has premier league experience. i could see him replacing barry, he would get further forward too and would add height to our team

Need a few in come January.

I expect fairly major business after we seemingly ballsed up in the summer 2016 window.

Over to you Mr Moshiri and Mr Koeman.

I think that in January or in the summer we will sign a midfielder in the Gibson mould but without the injury or alcohol issues. We will sign a midfield general who will dictate the pace of our game and become the midfield general we lack at present. I don't believe that Barry, Gueye, Besic or Davies fit that mould and in the mid to longer term they will be fighting for the place alongside this new signing.
We were told we were interested in Strootman and I don't know if that is true but I think that is the kind of player we will be looking for.

Stroot has signed a new contract, move along

I'm hoping Koeman is on the same wave length as me

In Jan we sign a keeper and spend a fortune as a good keeper can win you games. I've heard posters on talk about Pickford, is Butland over his injuries?

Replacement for barry
N'Zonzi or schnieiderlin

Attacking playmaker is the most important one who should be
Strong,pacy,great passing and excellent vision and can score. a player like koke would be a dream. Is fabregas attainable?

Defender

Would love a new defender as jags form is concerning and mori not good enough. Trust Koeman to bring a quality defender in

Latest fad player
Marko pjaca

Not sure if it has any relevance but VVD has switched to the same agents as Koeman.

Both had the same agent before Koeman swithced due to his annoyance over his previous agents dealing with coming to us and not keeping him informed apparently, interesting that VVD has made the exact same move to the agent Koeman chose in order to push through him leaving saints, massively increases the chances of us being able to get him - without question.

Still think it's January or bust in terms of getting him, come the Summer a lot of clubs will be looking at him, in the January window a lot of those clubs won't want to make a big change amongst there Cb's with possible the disruption from doing so.

Can get him, Depay and Schneiderlin in and throw money at Ajax for Dolberg and CSKA for Dzagoev and would be doing cartwheels through red square...

Scheniderlin - 18m
Depay - Loan with option to buy for 20m
Dolberg - 20m with a big sell on clause for them
Dzagoev - 15m buyout clause
VVD - 40m

Only 93m with an added 20 if depay works out, should find that down the back of Moshiris sofa...

We are gonna end up with Font and shane long arent we ........

I'm hoping Koeman is on the same wave length as me

In Jan we sign a keeper and spend a fortune as a good keeper can win you games. I've heard posters on talk about Pickford, is Butland over his injuries?

Replacement for barry
N'Zonzi or schnieiderlin

Attacking playmaker is the most important one who should be
Strong,pacy,great passing and excellent vision and can score. a player like koke would be a dream. Is fabregas attainable?

Defender

Would love a new defender as jags form is concerning and mori not good enough. Trust Koeman to bring a quality defender in

Latest fad player
Marko pjaca

that would be memphis depay. all done and dusted if you believe twitter

Both had the same agent before Koeman swithced due to his annoyance over his previous agents dealing with coming to us and not keeping him informed apparently, interesting that VVD has made the exact same move to the agent Koeman chose in order to push through him leaving saints, massively increases the chances of us being able to get him - without question.

Still think it's January or bust in terms of getting him, come the Summer a lot of clubs will be looking at him, in the January window a lot of those clubs won't want to make a big change amongst there Cb's with possible the disruption from doing so.

Can get him, Depay and Schneiderlin in and throw money at Ajax for Dolberg and CSKA for Dzagoev and would be doing cartwheels through red square...

Scheniderlin - 18m
Depay - Loan with option to buy for 20m
Dolberg - 20m with a big sell on clause for them
Dzagoev - 15m buyout clause
VVD - 40m

Only 93m with an added 20 if depay works out, should find that down the back of Moshiris sofa...

We are gonna end up with Font and shane long arent we ........
Bro, VVD has a release clause of £25m ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back