Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m afraid people are setting them up for disappointment again just as many did during the summer. As ineffective we were then, do people believe we´ll be able to attract quality players now when we don´t even have "new day" sheen of Moshiri and a newly appointed manager working for us? Koeman already looks like last years shoes. I fear for us, I really do. We better come out of the traps flying and offering silly money in January or else I struggle to see how we´ll get the amount of business we need done.

Neto

Holgate Williams Van Dijk Kolasinac

Gana Schneiderlin

Yarmolenko Benega Depay

Lukaku

7 players...I can't think of anyone who is linked with Everton and play RM other than Yarmolenko.

I´m afraid people are setting them up for disappointment again just as many did during the summer. As ineffective we were then, do people believe we´ll be able to attract quality players now when we don´t even have "new day" sheen of Moshiri and a newly appointed manager working for us? Koeman already looks like last years shoes. I fear for us, I really do. We better come out of the traps flying and offering silly money in January or else I struggle to see how we´ll get the amount of business we need done.
It's up to our DoF to find the right players at the right price. Gana is the benchmark.

I was about to post something similar.
I will be expecting all our business to have been concluded by 0001 hrs on January 2nd.
After all our saviour that is Walsh, will have given his list to Moshiri who as we speak, is carrying out clandestine sorties getting pre contract deals signed :celebrate:

What's people's thoughts on why schneiderlin can't get into the Utd team? To me he seems like a typical Mourinho holding midfielder. So to not be anywhere near the first team would suggest Mourinho thinks he has a flaw in his game.

What's people's thoughts on why schneiderlin can't get into the Utd team? To me he seems like a typical Mourinho holding midfielder. So to not be anywhere near the first team would suggest Mourinho thinks he has a flaw in his game.

wouldn't worry about that mate, he didn't rate DeBruyne or Lukaku either so he hasn't always been the best judge of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back