Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't worry about that mate, he didn't rate DeBruyne or Lukaku either so he hasn't always been the best judge of a player.
I just thought that Schneiderlin would be a starter under Mourinho as he is similar to Matic and it's not as if someone of a similar style is keeping him out of the team. Carrick and Herrera are both good players but they're not Mourinho's usual type of midfield pairing.

I just thought that Schneiderlin would be a starter under Mourinho as he is similar to Matic and it's not as if someone of a similar style is keeping him out of the team. Carrick and Herrera are both good players but they're not Mourinho's usual type of midfield pairing.
Herrera has been one of utds best players this year. Carrick clams everyone down and he isn't gonna drop pogba

Herrera has been one of utds best players this year. Carrick clams everyone down and he isn't gonna drop pogba
I don't disagree with you mate, I think I am just concerned that if we get him we are going to end up with another holding midfielder who doesn't get forward and hasn't got a goal in him.

As a little added thing about the Dzagoev rumours, they've started making there way into the Russian Media with certain ex players etc commenting on it. coupleof ex CSKA big players said it would be a good move and he should take the opportunity as may not get another

Also CSKA are reportedly needign to sell players due to the costs of the new stadium debts

BTW Lacina Traore plays for CSKA so Dzagoev will at least havea clue who we are lol

Butterscotch?

LOL yeah still makes me laugh that does mate :)

either way though the media areat least commenting on it, former CSKAgreats giving comment on it in interviews etc, so actually could have some substance as normally it would just be brushed off with a copy paste from the english media alone.

Fact their ex players are specifically referencing him moving and to us is interesting to say the least

Two of them are realistic

VVD is the one that i'm hoping we someohow manage to pull out the bag, think maybe the media love in with him exceeeds the ACTUAL interest from other teams and managers at this point, a bit of a flavour of the month - at least thats the hope

The other two deals are infinitely doable even with all our problems, ones totally frozen out at his club and has a great relatiosnship with our manager and the other is basically touting for a move abroad, is being touted to us, and is at a club that is in turmoil at present with the need to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back