Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a little added thing about the Dzagoev rumours, they've started making there way into the Russian Media with certain ex players etc commenting on it. coupleof ex CSKA big players said it would be a good move and he should take the opportunity as may not get another

Also CSKA are reportedly needign to sell players due to the costs of the new stadium debts

BTW Lacina Traore plays for CSKA so Dzagoev will at least havea clue who we are lol

Not had much luck with Russian league based players recently, I reckon this lad would be another Bilyaletdinov as in talented but inconsistent

Dzagoev link:
Totally out the blue
Never been linked before
Slightly obscure league

Could just be true

As i said mate, the Russian media are reporting the Echo/Mail story on it, but actually have been getting CSKA former greats to make comments on it etc which is pretty unusual for just a jarg rumour...

CSKA really do need to sell as well as finincially they arent good and Dzagoev is i think there top earner as well, the coach he's worked with for 8 years just left the club after the spurs game and talked up him leaving on doing so

Gut instinct is it could go ahead, Walsh is a great analyser of stats etc and Dzagoev will tick a lot of boxes in those regards

As i said mate, the Russian media are reporting the Echo/Mail story on it, but actually have been getting CSKA former greats to make comments on it etc which is pretty unusual for just a jarg rumour...

CSKA really do need to sell as well as finincially they arent good and Dzagoev is i think there top earner as well, the coach he's worked with for 8 years just left the club after the spurs game and talked up him leaving on doing so

Gut instinct is it could go ahead, Walsh is a great analyser of stats etc and Dzagoev will tick a lot of boxes in those regards
I hope you're right mate, would be a top signing

However the Yarmolenko debacle scarred me for life so I'll believe it when it happens ;)

Being linked with Sissoko, thought we dodged that bullet in the summer and Depay who is another glorified Mirallas. surely walshy has some better players in his book than these 2

Being linked with Sissoko, thought we dodged that bullet in the summer and Depay who is another glorified Mirallas. surely walshy has some better players in his book than these 2
If we even try to get Sissoko again I will struggle to have any faith in our transfers in the future. We need to offload the half arsed deadwood we have. Not buy more in.

We have 4 top runners so far.

Sniderman
Depay
Dzaggoooevovov
VVD

Seen a few Pickford shouts and lets not forget about the Lookman fella.

So we 100% wont be signing any of the above.
I hope you're right mate, would be a top signing

However the Yarmolenko debacle scarred me for life so I'll believe it when it happens ;)

The CSKA owner isn't a utter wierdo/loon/meglomaniac like Surkis the Kiev owner mate, he actually operates like the majority of owners lol

The CSKA owner isn't a utter wierdo/loon/meglomaniac like Surkis the Kiev owner mate, he actually operates like the majority of owners lol

Just seems a bit weird mate, we talked about Dzaoaoaoako the other day and then 2 days later we are linked to him.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Its no surprise that certain media outlets scour the forums looking for fans to make up their transfer rumours for them, saves them an hour on their lunch break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back