Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not had much luck with Russian league based players recently, I reckon this lad would be another Bilyaletdinov as in talented but inconsistent

He's way more proven and highly regarded than Billy was mate. He's the central player for club and country and both fall apart when he's missing.

Could he fail, yeah Russians don't have a great record as a rule abroad, but he's got everything you'd want including consistancy and aggression.

Just seems a bit weird mate, we talked about Dzaoaoaoako the other day and then 2 days later we are linked to him.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Its no surprise that certain media outlets scour the forums looking for fans to make up their transfer rumours for them, saves them an hour on their lunch break.

I speculated as much initially mate, if so though funny as hell that something started by me is getting talked about on the Russian footy shows lol.

Not daft enough to not realise that part of my hope it's true is based on my little lad wearing an Everton shirt with the Russians favourite player on it though. Now that would be brilliant.

I speculated as much initially mate, if so though funny as hell that something started by me is getting talked about on the Russian footy shows lol.

Not daft enough to not realise that part of my hope it's true is based on my little lad wearing an Everton shirt with the Russians favourite player on it though. Now that would be brilliant.

Not even gonna pretend ive seen anything other than youtube of him, but his name rings out.

Please can we sign Bakambu to keep Yannick in high spirits.

Would it not distract him Browns?

As i said mate, the Russian media are reporting the Echo/Mail story on it, but actually have been getting CSKA former greats to make comments on it etc which is pretty unusual for just a jarg rumour...

CSKA really do need to sell as well as finincially they arent good and Dzagoev is i think there top earner as well, the coach he's worked with for 8 years just left the club after the spurs game and talked up him leaving on doing so

Gut instinct is it could go ahead, Walsh is a great analyser of stats etc and Dzagoev will tick a lot of boxes in those regards

can we get akinfeev as well then?

can we get akinfeev as well then?

Won the title for them with the best double save I've ever seen mate in the last game of the season late on. Will never leave cska though as he's a legend there, saw a great documentary about him the other year derailing his recovery from a horrible injury - blokes a model pro and deserved to play at a better standard.

We have 4 top runners so far.

Sniderman
Depay
Dzaggoooevovov
VVD

Seen a few Pickford shouts and lets not forget about the Lookman fella.

So we 100% wont be signing any of the above.

This is my Jan wishlist to the letter.

VVD I would fall off my chair if we signed him, but I live in hope.

Won the title for them with the best double save I've ever seen mate in the last game of the season late on. Will never leave cska though as he's a legend there, saw a great documentary about him the other year derailing his recovery from a horrible injury - blokes a model pro and deserved to play at a better standard.

most definitely, i think he'll play his whole career there, hope he gets that next clean sheet one day as well ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back