Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davy Klaassen was good again against Twente @MoutsGoat would gladly have him now I know he is 6 years younger than I thought.
Jasper Dolberg looks like a real talent, sanchez the centre half looked okay (been linked with him in the past).

Really interesting line coming from Ajax is that Richedly Bazoer is in final stages of a move away ? I really hope we have at least made enquiries !!!

Bazoer is off to Italy mate, apparently.

I'm not sold on him tbh either.

Klaassen is good.

Davy Klaassen was good again against Twente @MoutsGoat would gladly have him now I know he is 6 years younger than I thought.
Jasper Dolberg looks like a real talent, sanchez the centre half looked okay (been linked with him in the past).

Really interesting line coming from Ajax is that Richedly Bazoer is in final stages of a move away ? I really hope we have at least made enquiries !!!

Been reading my posts again mate ;)

Doesn't he have an agreement in place with Wolfsburg?

Supposedly on his way to Arsenal mate.

Just make a triple bid to ajax...dolberg, sanchez and bazoer right now...

Its not rocket science ffs...weird we dont do it

Why is it weird?

There's no evidence we are interested in any of them, other than a few comments here and there (the only firm indication was that bit about Sanchez).

You're not the fountain of knowledge of football Zat. Just because you rate them, doesn't mean we're actually interested or ever have been...

Why is it weird?

There's no evidence we are interested in any of them, other than a few comments here and there (the only firm indication was that bit about Sanchez).

You're not the fountain of knowledge of football Zat. Just because you rate them, doesn't mean we're actually interested or ever have been...

Just like when newcastle raided the dutch league for De Jong, Wijnaldum & Janmaat

Supposedly on his way to Arsenal mate.

Whoever he goes to have got a prospect on their hands, not only that, im normally okay with transfer news but this one has a 'under the radar' feel. I was expecting some sort of bidding war between top teams for him and others like youri tielemans.

Personally I think Bazoer is either Italy bound or Chelsea with a loan deal until the summer in place, only reasoning for that is the fact Chelsea deal in Holland with vitesse. Therefore I would assume bazoer would of popped up in their scout reports at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back