Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we move in on Julian Draxler. He's been frozen out of the first team and his club Wolfsburg is in absolute Turmoil. The guy is a baller and could be a steal!

A £50mil steal?

He'll be off to a CL club though mate, I'd imagine.

That being said, if a £30mil price-tag is true, I'd love us to be in for him.

Genuinely think it'll be like the RS or somebody though.

Bayern won't get him, apparently, so England seems the likeliest destination.

A £50mil steal?

He'll be off to a CL club though mate, I'd imagine.

That being said, if a £30mil price-tag is true, I'd love us to be in for him.

Genuinely think it'll be like the RS or somebody though.

Bayern won't get him, apparently, so England seems the likeliest destination.
Arsenal to replace Ozil I reckon

Don't think Ozil will be leaving tbh mate?

Arsenal seems to suit him down to the ground. He's already been at Real, where else is there to go that's bigger? Possibly, Bayern. Unless City try to go in for him or something...
If arsenal don't give him the contract he wants he's off, Bayern or PSG will probably take him

...he's definitely not McCarthy, but you can compare him to Arteta. Very similar type.

Maybe once upon a time he was Arteta like. When we first wanted him with the whole work permit saga I was so annoyed when it didn't happen as he looked the bees knees.

Watching him for Sevilla last season he seems to have dropped back a bit over the years and not quite so flashy with the skills.

How old is he now anyway

Maybe once upon a time he was Arteta like. When we first wanted him with the whole work permit saga I was so annoyed when it didn't happen as he looked the bees knees.

Watching him for Sevilla last season he seems to have dropped back a bit over the years and not quite so flashy with the skills.

How old is he now anyway
He would still walk into our midfield after all he can control and pass a ball - shame he can't move.

How old is he now anyway

....27 or 28 I think. You've clearly been watching him and saw his form dip, £8m is being mentioned if the rumour is true.

....27 or 28 I think. You've clearly been watching him and saw his form dip, £8m is being mentioned if the rumour is true.

Not loads and loads mate but a little. Only the 2 games against Southampton for Inter.

He's not what he was but let's face is beggars can't be choosers. And we are the most loaded beggars going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back