Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not loads and loads mate but a little. Only the 2 games against Southampton for Inter.

He's not what he was but let's face is beggars can't be choosers. And we are the most loaded beggars going.

....sometimes a fresh start suits. Saying that, somebody who struggles to get about the pitch is hardly what I expect in the type of midfielder Koeman wants.

This won't happen, but I'd like this for a window

Van Dijk

Cazorla

Butland

Loftus-Cheek

Berahino/Long/A back up striker basically

Brady

Cover pretty much everywhere with that, and in some cases better than what we already have, along with one player for the future

I'd be pretty happy with that. Cazorla is exactly the type of player we need a deep-lying playmaker who loves a through-ball with the prerequisite levels of snide(Not Going to happen but great shout). Think Pickford is more likely than Butland, others I think are all attainable including VVD. Still think we are desperate for a LW too as Kev appears to have gone MIA and I would have Albrighton all day as he works his arse off and puts quality crossed in.

Van Dijk - Should be trying to sign him deffo, probably wont happen but give it a go

Cazorla - 1st team when fit. No chance

Butland - Would cost the world and can't get fit. No chance

Loftus-Cheek - Looks a good prospect and better than most of our CMs. Go for him

Berahino/Long/A back up striker basically - Yes we do need a back up

Brady - Classic Mikey

Cover pretty much everywhere with that, and in some cases better than what we already have, along with one player for the future
Put what I think on your post mate.

...another Ever Banega link. I suppose his Christian name is nearly Everton. In all seriousness, I can see us bringing in quite a few to bolster the squad;

https://www.whoscored.com/News/RVP8XZm4YkWXcmzQTpatPQ/Show/

Didn't we file Ever Banega in the same draw as Riquelme / Moutinho, Steve McManaman and Jason Koumas many moons ago?

It's a bit like getting your old christmas decorations out this transfer lark!

I'd be pretty happy with that. Cazorla is exactly the type of player we need a deep-lying playmaker who loves a through-ball with the prerequisite levels of snide(Not Going to happen but great shout). Think Pickford is more likely than Butland, others I think are all attainable including VVD. Still think we are desperate for a LW too as Kev appears to have gone MIA and I would have Albrighton all day as he works his arse off and puts quality crossed in.

Well Brady can play at LB and on the wing, and isn't bad at putting balls in

He'd be a Gana type player, where people snort in derision when we first buy him but then he goes on to be a great player for us, because he's good at what he does

Yeah, Pickford is probably more on than Butland, but Butland is the better keeper and it was me being wishful ;)

Maybe once upon a time he was Arteta like. When we first wanted him with the whole work permit saga I was so annoyed when it didn't happen as he looked the bees knees.

Watching him for Sevilla last season he seems to have dropped back a bit over the years and not quite so flashy with the skills.

How old is he now anyway

Thought his form dropped when he managed to run himself over

Van Dijk

Cazorla

Butland

Loftus-Cheek

Berahino/Long/A back up striker basically

Brady

Berahino?

Almost like a blast from the past already.

Is he in the Baggies starting XI at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back