Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berahino?

Almost like a blast from the past already.

Is he in the Baggies starting XI at the moment?

No mate

Him and Pulis don't get on

I think he still has the tools to make it, but needs a fresh start at a new club with a new manager

He's out of contract in the summer, so we can get him cheap, he'll be okay as back up for Rom and he's a decent player when on form

Worth a punt IMO

I really hope we sell to buy. Really really hope we do.

I can not stress how much we NEED to sell before we buy.
This won't happen, but I'd like this for a window

Van Dijk

Cazorla

Butland

Loftus-Cheek

Berahino/Long/A back up striker basically

Brady

Cover pretty much everywhere with that, and in some cases better than what we already have, along with one player for the future

Sweet baby freaking jesus.......................

No mate

I think he still has the tools to make it, but needs a fresh start at a new club with a new manager

He's out of contract in the summer, so we can get him cheap, he'll be okay as back up for Rom and he's a decent player when on form

Worth a punt IMO

in normal circumstances I think I'd avoid someone like Berahino like the plague as he's always come across as a bit of a bell. BUT, there isn't a whole load of boss strikers available and like you say, maybe a change will do him good. Every time West Brom have had him on the pitch he's tended to do well for them.

Probably worth a punt as things stand for a small fee.

No mate

Worth a punt IMO

I think his attitude as ruined any big move. The whole going in strike thing and publicly slating the chairman as almost doomed him to a stoke city move

Plus he's pyar gash

**swings in**

**contracts eye aids**

**swings out**

**hits wall**

Come on in mate, we're talking about Berahino and Honda and Loftus-Cheek and
200.gif

I suppose I haven't done my traditional Keisuke Honda shout yet have I?

Take Cazorla out and stick Honda in, we'd probably have more chance of getting him

Van Dijk, Honda, Pickford, Loftus-Cheek, Back up striker, Brady

Honda is expected to start tonight vs roma, I will report back to you with my thoughts, along with locatelli who I like more because he is under 23 ayy @Zatara

This won't happen, but I'd like this for a window

Van Dijk - Good player, playing at his peak, I approve

Cazorla - Utterly finished, if not today, then defo tomorrow, fat dwarf, SWERVE

Butland - Decent, but I dunno, something I dislike about him

Loftus-Cheek - Potentially utter garbo

Berahino/Long/A back up striker basically - Not even gonna bother

Brady - The Irish Oviedo.

Cover pretty much everywhere with that, and in some cases better than what we already have, along with one player for the future

Happy to help Mikey.

You need to think big Mikey, your still thinking small time Everton, we dont need to buy wasters and jarg youth, we can buy good players.

I think he's a decent player when he's on form, it's coaxing that form out of him that's the key

Listen to yourself! How many of our current crop are we saying that about? Let's get players that don't need someone holding their effing hand to go out and put an effort into a 90 minute sport they're being paid millions of pounds to play.

Listen to yourself! How many of our current crop are we saying that about? Let's get players that don't need someone holding their effing hand to go out and put an effort into a 90 minute sport they're being paid millions of pounds to play.

This.

Why waste time on somebody that has proved for the last 2 years that hes got issues?

We arent running a home for broken footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back