Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
_88510489_besiceuters.jpg

Bed.

Well Jose has stuck him on the bench, when for me he was looking by far their best player, so he cant be happy, at all.

Well, I was told that contracts are on offer for him, and the Southampton player United signed. (Cant spell it).

But that wasnt from a direct contact or owt, more someone who hears stuff, but from a half decent place.

One maybe, but cant see Mata, unless Jose really annoys him. And even then he would have other suitors, no doubt.

Well, I was told that contracts are on offer for him, and the Southampton player United signed. (Cant spell it).

But that wasnt from a direct contact or owt, more someone who hears stuff, but from a half decent place.

One maybe, but cant see Mata, unless Jose really annoys him. And even then he would have other suitors, no doubt.

Luke Shaw would be a great signing.

So triple signing from United?

Sniderman, Mata and Depay, with maybe Rooney, who ive been told is very much incoming, most prbs the summer tho.

You see, Joses ego would allow us to sign 2 players from them, but surely, somebody somewhere at United would think "If we make Everton better, wouldnt that hurt us?".

Anyway, hope your sources are right, Mata would be a dream.

So triple signing from United?

Sniderman, Mata and Depay, with maybe Rooney, who ive been told is very much incoming, most prbs the summer tho.

You see, Joses ego would allow us to sign 2 players from them, but surely, somebody somewhere at United would think "If we make Everton better, wouldnt that hurt us?".

Anyway, hope your sources are right, Mata would be a dream.

Hes "right" in that he heard deals had been offered, or made known about. But that is about it really.

File under "If Mata wants out/Utd will sell, then call us".

If Mata wants out, then I can think of plenty of clubs that will be interested. Most more than a "project".

Having watched Alan Dzagoev a few times both for CSKA and Russia, I am all with @bluestevon .He has been by far the best Russian player in the last 4-5 years, he is the right age and has plenty of experience. Plus, he is quite versatile, as he has played in three different positions. Of course, there is always a risk, but with him one thing is for sure - he will never go missing during a game. His attitude reminds me of Naisy, while his ability is far superior.

That's my point, we are wasting time going for players like Sissoko and Witsel, then ending up with Valencia and overhyped Bolasie.
I seen Denis Praet went to Sampdoria, ziyech went to ajax, bazoer on the move, dolberg being courted by City. The type of players that we need to be involved in, god knows what id give to get a Pienaar, Lescott, Arteta or cahill again. All cost about £20m between them, if we are not looking for gems/bargains then why the hell have we signed walsh and restructured some of the backroom staff/scouts ?
I agree, but I don't think Pienaar, Lescott, After and Cahill were really considered top talents before we got them.

Having watched Alan Dzagoev a few times both for CSKA and Russia, I am all with @bluestevon .He has been by far the best Russian player in the last 4-5 years, he is the right age and has plenty of experience. Plus, he is quite versatile, as he has played in three different positions. Of course, there is always a risk, but with him one thing is for sure - he will never go missing during a game. His attitude reminds me of Naisy, while his ability is far superior.

Played in 5 positions since 19 mate, and all of them for the majority of a season as well, am, lw, rw, cm, dm.

a a rumour I hope its actually true, his versatility could suggest he's a target as he can basically slot in various positions should another target fall through.

A 4-3-3 with him, scheiderlin and gueye in it would be amongst the best in the league. And would be solid, massively energetic and contain goals, something we haven't had the combination off for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back