Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MoutsGoat

General Director of CSKA today came out and stated that their had been no contact from everton or enquiries of interest in Dzagoev - with the caveat of 'at this moment' - he goes on to say that interest from a big european league wouldn't surprise him as he is of that calibre etc

YHe did go on to say that Walsh came to see them at the game and sat with them as they know each other from the Musa transfer - that he said Walsh worked on, and that they have a good relationship with Walsh and spoke togetehr, but Walsh did not say anythign about itnerest in Dzagoev from Everton this window.

Played in 5 positions since 19 mate, and all of them for the majority of a season as well, am, lw, rw, cm, dm.

a a rumour I hope its actually true, his versatility could suggest he's a target as he can basically slot in various positions should another target fall through.

A 4-3-3 with him, scheiderlin and gueye in it would be amongst the best in the league. And would be solid, massively energetic and contain goals, something we haven't had the combination off for decades.
That's sounds a good trio but goals aren't it strong point.

Schneiderlin has 15 in 267 according to Wikipedia
Gueye has 5 in 182 again according to Wikipedia.

Whilst I can't argue with it being a monumental upgrade on Barry & McCarthy certainly against weaker teams it would have to be one of Gueye or sxhneidrlin with Barkley & Alan as I'm now going to call him.

I'm sick to deaths of risk averse zero creation, zero goal threat central midfield partnerships

Whilst I can't argue with it being a monumental upgrade on Barry & McCarthy certainly against weaker teams it would have to be one of Gueye or sxhneidrlin with Barkley & Alan as I'm now going to call him.

I'm sick to deaths of risk averse zero creation, zero goal threat central midfield partnerships
Kante and matic do alright...

Scott gemmill likes this;)lol

I'd love it if we added Dzagoev and Banega to our central midfield. I wouldn't say no to Fellaini either, I think he would be a brilliant option to bring on upfront and get his head on a cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back