Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the result yesterday was large. A run of good form for the duration of the month would be well timed......

Anyone recollect whether Koeman and/or Walsh usually do business early in windows? Avoiding our tendency (addiction) to leaving things late in a window seems vitally important this go round.

First time Walsh has been a dof mate so nothing to go on, reed used to do the,saints deals.

As for koeman, he's either not done much or had massive amounts incoming in January depending on the club.

Spurs are trying to get Depay as well apparently. I want him to come but I wouldn't be gutted if he chooses to go down there to be honest. I'd definitely take Schneiderlin over him if we can take one of them.

Nah they had a loan with an obligation to buy him after so many appearances, he's been that bad though juve recently waived that obligation as they realised west Han wouldn't play him to avoid it lol.

Rumours from west ham sites are they don't have any money this window btw.

yeah i was reading that earlier, hope so, would love to see them be left behind and get relegated. Imagine how much they'd lose on selling payet haha

as soon as i saw zaza for italy i thought "he has flop, written all over him", then he took that penalty, then i saw west ham buy him and i laughed.

Spurs are trying to get Depay as well apparently. I want him to come but I wouldn't be gutted if he chooses to go down there to be honest. I'd definitely take Schneiderlin over him if we can take one of them.

Would he be arsed moving down south for 6 months though? Surely if it's a temporary switch coming to us makes more sense? More game time and wouldnt have to move

It is just me that has little appetite for this lad?

Seems so far from being an Everton player it just seems daft.

...not sure what the definition of an Everton player is, Matey. I liked him before he joined United mainly because he wanted to score goals, it was the little tap ins that stood out because they show a real desire to hit the box. Saying that, he looks like he has a bit of the 'big time Charlie' about him and he's disappointed at United.

Kone has a new contract with £18m release clause doesn't he ? Well within reach now.

We could sign him if we wanted to, Sunderland dont have any cash at all. From sunderland chief exec said theyve made a "profit on just three of the 46 players they have sold since 2009". The better question would be do we want to sign him, yes he is strong and powerful but looks a little positionally unaware for a 27yr old.

...not sure what the definition of an Everton player is, Matey. I liked him before he joined United mainly because he wanted to score goals, it was the little tap ins that stood out because they show a real desire to hit the box. Saying that, he looks like he has a bit of the 'big time Charlie' about him and he's disappointed at United.

Thats what I mean mate.

Maybe I am getting him confused with someone else mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back