Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
January will be just as interesting for me to see who goes. If quite happily see the back of cleverly, Oviedo, Lennon, Kone but being perfectly honest I'd be gutted to see McCarthy or Besic leave. Still think they're good enough squad players.

Big hype around schniederlin, but I'd rather see us in the market for a keeper. Forster would be my first choice there.

Too much hype around Pickford for me. Happy to eat my words. From what I've seen he's a decent enough shot stopper but unconvinced about his commanding of the box, Ariel ability and kicking. All important facets of today's game.

Too much hype around Pickford for me. Happy to eat my words. From what I've seen he's a decent enough shot stopper but unconvinced about his commanding of the box, Ariel ability and kicking. All important facets of today's game.

This.

And he needs another full season in PL to prove it.

This.

And he needs another full season in PL to prove it.

what happens then though mate if he has another season and does great? some other club spunk 30m on him and he's gone. If he's available ( and I'm not sure they would welcome bids as yet ) I'd be in like a flash because sometimes you have to take a punt on potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back