Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickford should be the priority signing. Going to be the England number 1 soon and sorts us out for up to 15 years.

Moyes comments also show that he needs to raise money...i hope were all over this

Moyes is more or less dropping hints that players are available if there is a good offer, not bothered about Kone, were not getting Hart or Butland, and we cant go past January with Stek anywhere near the goalkeeper jersey, Pickford might be the move

Regarding Pickford he does well considering the team he's playing in. I don't think he's necessarily ready for a step up yet but after another season someone else will step in. He reminds me of De Gea when he was younger in that he makes stunning stops and incredible errors from time to time. If he becomes consistent he will be great

Not if van dijk's release clause is £25m too.

The 25-year-old joined Southampton from Celtic in 2015 but, when asked about a £25m buyout in the six-year deal van Dijk penned in the summer, Puel said: “It is not true."

Pickford should be the priority signing. Going to be the England number 1 soon and sorts us out for up to 15 years.

Moyes comments also show that he needs to raise money...i hope were all over this

It seems we are Zatmania, I see no future in which Ronny plays a 22 year old in goal, none at all tho, suspect he will brought in as Sticklebacks number 2.

:coffee::coffee:

The 25-year-old joined Southampton from Celtic in 2015 but, when asked about a £25m buyout in the six-year deal van Dijk penned in the summer, Puel said: “It is not true."

It seems we are Zatmania, I see no future in which Ronny plays a 22 year old in goal, none at all tho, suspect he will brought in as Sticklebacks number 2.

:coffee::coffee:

hahaha. Stek is just so bad isnt he...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back