Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 3 Ins is a cert, 5 if we can shift a few, as ive highlighted in other threads, the squad is "full" at 25 people atm, sure we have scope for removing some names, but I think we will need to shift a few just as a numbers exercise.

Schneiderlin - deffo
Depay - Deffo
Dzagoev - Likely i think
VVD - Got a sneaky feeling we will get him if not we will bring in Kone from S'land
Some striker i've never heard off but who looks boss on youtube

Schneiderlin - deffo
Depay - Deffo
Dzagoev - Likely i think
VVD - Got a sneaky feeling we will get him if not we will bring in Kone from S'land

Schnieiderlin yep
Depay rumours hotting up so maybe
Dzagoev just paper chat
Vvd to expensive
Maybe lookman

Schneiderlin - deffo
Depay - Deffo
Dzagoev - Likely i think

Personally dont think theres much in the Dzagoev stuff.

If you asked me it would be Pickford instead of him and I dont think we will get VVD or go back in for Kone, can see another CB in tho.

Get Pickford what ever the cost. Not going after Butland was a big mistake when he was available, Sunderland need the cash, we need a GK.

Get it done Farhad!

.....a report saying the Lookman deal is in doubt. Charlton want the boy on loan until the end of the season but Walsh wants him now. Perhaps Walsh thinks he's ready for the first team. I wouldn't be surprised if the player forces the move.

Watched Sunderland this afternoon can't speak highly enough of Pickford his kicking tecnhnique is just a joy to watch fast of his line & comes for crosses im sold.

I could just watch him kick a ball a day effortless with pinpoint accuracy and the distance he gets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back