Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is crap, him having 2 good games is irrelevant when hes had plenty of awful games 'great logic'.

Steven Naismith got man of the match against Arsenal and had a great game against them, he's crap aswel and struggles to get in the Norwich side. By your logic he's a good prem player though lol

Steven Naismith would have bagged 10 already playing for us this season mate

True dat.

Thought you meant midfield in general, but yes Schneiderlin would be immense for us if he can get back to his last season at Saints level.

I should have said DM, I mean he plays as a DM, but as I said earlier, hes more than just a sitter, he gets up and down, he could very well be the number 8 with magic in his boots I crave. If he gets back to his Saints level, /swoons.

I should have said DM, I mean he plays as a DM, but as I said earlier, hes more than just a sitter, he gets up and down, he could very well be the number 8 with magic in his boots I crave. If he gets back to his Saints level, /swoons.

To be fair didn't Toure sit deep and push forward? Box to box, a lot like Schneiderlin, amount of goals he scored from running with the ball from deep was ridiculous.

To be fair didn't Toure sit deep and push forward? Box to box, a lot like Schneiderlin, amount of goals he scored from running with the ball from deep was ridiculous.

You could be right, Toure started off quite deep, but at 1 point he pushed further forward, dont recall when that was, but he wasnt as good as Toure, in any shape or form, at 1 point Toure was an utter beast.

I think 3 Ins is a cert, 5 if we can shift a few, as ive highlighted in other threads, the squad is "full" at 25 people atm, sure we have scope for removing some names, but I think we will need to shift a few just as a numbers exercise.
Any surprises to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back