Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of journalists are onto fact we may have no money and are saying depay and Morgan will be funded by Barkley sale. I do hope this isn't the case. No doubt if it was a story would come out to make him look like a Judas as Bill has done before.

Reality the Con men who use Talk sport as a mouthpiece sit laughing at us. (Porky Bill and Jim White Mosh)

A lot or just a handful from papers who have zero information on us and regularly use our name and players for clicks?

Oh.

Barkley for 30M? Take it and run
He should want to leave for his own benefit if we're being honest. He won't ever reach his so called potential playing here.

The worry for me is the 30 million could easily go on Sissoko, the is no confidence in me that we will spend well until we can judge Walsh at Everton not his achievements at Leicester.

A lot or just a handful from papers who have zero information on us and regularly use our name and players for clicks?

Oh.

My opinion is that P Joyce, Andy Hunter and Si Jones are reliable for news, rest hit and miss but if a few pedal the narrative we have to fund transfers by player sales it is worrying.

Spurs want Barkley
Barkley to be offered new deal in new year
Everton to sell Barkley to fund Depay/Schneiderlin moves

All this in a few days LOL. The press making up stories in response to their made up stories.

He has as much of an insight as I do and I rewrite Echo articles on the internet.

If the Mail have any sort of actual news on us, it comes from Dominic King, nothing from The Express or S*n.

Oh sound and too be fair echo do hear bits and have contacts with their sister paper MEN who have links too many clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back