Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of journalists are onto fact we may have no money and are saying depay and Morgan will be funded by Barkley sale. I do hope this isn't the case. No doubt if it was a story would come out to make him look like a Judas as Bill has done before.

Reality the Con men who use Talk sport as a mouthpiece sit laughing at us. (Porky Bill and Jim White Mosh)
Mate stop littering the forum with utter rubbish. You're near as bad as Nil satis Niasse fella and he's one of the worst posters on here.

Tbf the lad might want out. He not enjoying himself at goodsion
To be fair, Ross has not progressed in the last 2 years and certainly hasnt under koeman. His performances this season and being left out of the team on occasions have made it apparent koeman sees something he doesn't like in Ross. Every Everton fan wants every player to produce their best for the club, even more so one that has come through the academy and is a massive Everton fan. But as you say Ross doesn't look happy at the moment and it pains me to say I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't here come the start of next season.

Watching Schneiderlin on Youtube I wonder if he can some in and play CM not DM and try add goals to game as a box to box player such as how Mazzarri has got Capoue playing more advanced and scoring now.

Same with Leroy Fer for another example but more CM than CAM. Could also help Ross get into the middle by providing space being up there and trying to get into the box.

Would bring more of a threat that Barry who can't run.

To be fair, Ross has not progressed in the last 2 years and certainly hasnt under koeman. His performances this season and being left out of the team on occasions have made it apparent koeman sees something he doesn't like in Ross. Every Everton fan wants every player to produce their best for the club, even more so one that has come through the academy and is a massive Everton fan. But as you say Ross doesn't look happy at the moment and it pains me to say I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't here come the start of next season.

I thin myself Ross has been sound this season in trying to adapt to a more pressing role, not saying it is a factor but he has played his best games at goodison and I think he has come over some of the mental barriers recently and has played boss at home v Boro West Ham and Now AFC.

We most need to sign a player who is used to winning. Too many of our players have got used to losing being as likely a result as winning. As rubbish as Phil Nevile was he brought a different attitude to our dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back