Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We most need to sign a player who is used to winning. Too many of our players have got used to losing being as likely a result as winning. As rubbish as Phil Nevile was he brought a different attitude to our dressing room.
I accept what you are saying but those players with that winning mentality we so desperately need are either playing for top clubs and wouldn't come to Everton or they are past their best (Barry). IMO the way forward is young hungry players wanting to play for a club like Everton.

Ha yes I am RS you got me that's why I will be in GT6 on Monday while you sat on the forum clapping our neg net spend. Joker

Yes mate, it's just that we have a habit of the week before the derby of having some utter bellends registering who are in fact Liverpool supporters, maybe your not, who knows but I can guarantee one thing, if we win the Derby you won't post for a whilst.

He'll soil himself well before that Stevo.

Anyway any more on Dzag mate ?

Nah nothing in the media atm mate, winter break so footy takes a back seat, be interesting if they discuss it on Monday in match tv, as there showing the Derby live and normally have a couple of journos and ex pros in the studio.

Nah nothing in the media atm mate, winter break so footy takes a back seat, be interesting if they discuss it on Monday in match tv, as there showing the Derby live and normally have a couple of journos and ex pros in the studio.[/QUOTE
Nice one.
Cracking player a few years ago , seems to have gone under the radar past year or 2.
Hope the injury hasnt took too much out of him.

Yes mate, it's just that we have a habit of the week before the derby of having some utter bellends registering who are in fact Liverpool supporters, maybe your not, who knows but I can guarantee one thing, if we win the Derby you won't post for a whilst.

I'll be made up if we beat them, Klopp needs to be knocked down a peg or two, he's lost multiple finals and people make him out to be this amazing coach when conte comes in and goes 11 games unbeaten that is what you call a good coach.

All he does is get players running round fit and attacking well if we neutralise their attack and the is a good chance if we play like we did v AFC their defence is very poor. But that is for another thread.

He has as much of an insight as I do and I rewrite Echo articles on the internet.

If the Mail have any sort of actual news on us, it comes from Dominic King, nothing from The Express or S*n.

Where's Joyce gone to now? I know he's left the Express.

Anyway, newspaper Journos who have a shred of reliability with EFC ongoings as it stands:

- Joyce (the best for EFC. If it's from him, it'll be true)
- Hunter (Guardian. See above)
- King (Mail. Not as sourced as the above but still good)
- Ed Aarons (called the Bolasie deal. Definitely has sources in the midlands as well which is probably why he knew about the Walsh ongoings)
- Tony Barret (probs spelt his name wrong)

Winter usually only writes stuff that's true. Won't put his name to anything dodgy. His ego is too big.

Decent freelancers include Buxton.

Where's Joyce gone to now? I know he's left the Express.

Anyway, newspaper Journos who have a shred of reliability with EFC ongoings as it stands:

- Joyce (the best for EFC. If it's from him, it'll be true)
- Hunter (Guardian. See above)
- King (Mail. Not as sourced as the above but still good)
- Ed Aarons (called the Bolasie deal. Definitely has sources in the midlands as well which is probably why he knew about the Walsh ongoings)
- Tony Barret (probs spelt his name wrong)

Winter usually only writes stuff that's true. Won't put his name to anything dodgy. His ego is too big.

Decent freelancers include Buxton.

Times for Joyce

Is this the thread where all your transfer dealings in Jan are discussed? You would think the likes of Schneiderlin and Depay would have their own threads considering the strong links.

Hard to actually discuss it with multiple discussions going on in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back