Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lad, the first post @MoutsGoat quoted from me was about you arguing with someone that Gueye wasnt in the Championship despite Villa just getting relegated.

I backed you up on that...

"Sigh"...
again, not sure you know what a wum is.

Who exactly are you winding up by saying something bad about a player in a transfer thread?

More so, is it not just a case that yet again you have been pulled up on something and try and blag your way out of it.

Still waiting for you to change your avatar after that bet we made/you forgot about.

Who exactly are you winding up by saying something bad about a player in a transfer thread?

More so, is it not just a case that yet again you have been pulled up on something and try and blag your way out of it.

Still waiting for you to change your avatar after that bet we made/you forgot about.

2nd Paragraph -- Did you not read or does your mind not understand what I previously wrote in my reply to you?

ITS NOT ABOUT GUEYE BEING A GOOD OR BAD PLAYER....I WAS RESPONDING TO ANOTHER OF YOUR POSTS WHICH GOAT QUOTED ME ON...

does that help, if i write it in capitals?

Hows the gout?

2nd Paragraph -- Did you not read or does your mind not understand what I previously wrote in my reply to you?

ITS NOT ABOUT GUEYE BEING A GOOD OR BAD PLAYER....I WAS RESPONDING TO ANOTHER OF YOUR POSTS WHICH GOAT QUOTED ME ON...

Hows the gout?
I was going to write an answer to this but i can't be arsed having a petty squabble with someone i am starting to think is more of a fantasist on here than mick himself.

oh and watch out for those magical scratching dogs ffs

I was going to write an answer to this but i can't be arsed having a petty squabble with someone i am starting to think is more of a fantasist on here than mick himself.

I dont even know where to start with this...

Your cards marked.

Hows the gout?

I dont even know where to start with this...

Your cards marked.

Zat vs. Ash: The Battle Nobody Cares About

Should be signing young quick players hungry for success and wanting to play for Everton. We shouldn't be flashing cash at mercenaries looking for a stepping stone or pensioners looking for a retirement home.

Really we should be giving some of the academy lads a run out. Davies and Holgate have shown more effort in their performances to date than any of the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back